Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Siegfried waffen e.pack & sohne solingen

Article about: Hello Edwin, Nice original E.Pack with their unique placed rivets. Good purchase! A lot of viewer are not logged in, so not all users can give a reply or have the expertise to give a comment

?

Default Siegfried waffen e.pack & sohne solingen

Hello all, here's my parade/dress bayonet I thought you may like to check out. Its in pretty good shape..the scabbard has the usual scapes and scatches but no dents. The frog is in great condition. The blade is well etched with the maker. It also has the barrel groove. It also is a functioning model. There is no felt..red or any color. The handle is attached with the spanner type screws.
    I appriciate all your thoughts and comments. Any info welcome! Is there a way to tell the year of manufacture? Were they all private purchase? When they started using them or quit making them? Thanks!

Cheers, Edwin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Siegfried waffen  e.pack & sohne  solingen   Siegfried waffen  e.pack & sohne  solingen  

Siegfried waffen  e.pack & sohne  solingen   Siegfried waffen  e.pack & sohne  solingen  

Siegfried waffen  e.pack & sohne  solingen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Siegfried waffen  e.pack & sohne  solingen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Siegfried waffen e.pack & sohne solingen

Good original item. Always private purchase. Production stopped during the war as metal restrictions came into force.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thanks Ade, I like to learn everything I can about the items I have as well as others. All info I can gain is greatly appreciated!
    Cheers, Edwin

?

45 views and only 1 comment? Where did everybody go??

Dont panic Edwin nice item did you notice the unusual rivet layout, a unique trademark of this maker thanks for showing,
    Ronnie

This bayonet is a Siegfried Waffen classic., specifally the offset position of the grip screws.

?

Thanks for the comments guys! I never knew there was a "classic" with offset screws as such. I take its because the screws are not in the center of the grip. Great to know thanks!

Cheers, Edwin

Early1
    ?

What is thevalue of this item. I recently bought one just like it at a yard sale for $5.00. It does not have the leather scabbord. It does have a red piece of felt in the handle, condition is excellent. Thanks

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Here in the UK, parade bayonets sell for around $90 to $100.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by ehawk View Post
    45 views and only 1 comment? Where did everybody go??
    Hi Edwin,,, hang in there,, there are a bunch of bayo guys here,, they just havent seen it yet Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast