MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Stag Grip Bayonet

Article about: Hi All, I have just received this dress bayonet, I bought it as I thought it was the same as a semi-relic one I already have. Is it from the TR period and a genuine item? The release button

Default Stag Grip Bayonet

Hi All,
    I have just received this dress bayonet, I bought it as I thought it was the same as a semi-relic one I already have. Is it from the
    TR period and a genuine item? The release button is false unlike my other one, but I am no expert at all. Your help would be
    greatly appreciated on any information regarding this bayonet. Thanks

Stag Grip BayonetStag Grip BayonetStag Grip BayonetStag Grip BayonetStag Grip BayonetStag Grip BayonetStag Grip BayonetStag Grip BayonetStag Grip BayonetStag Grip Bayonet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stag Grip Bayonet
    P
    Many

It doesn't get any better than this one for sure. It's a dress bayonet made by WKC for Weyersberg, Kirschbaum & Co. The "clip" is only there for show, and a private purchase dress bayonet with stag horn handles, nice. There would have been a coloured piece of felt in the slide, to denote branch of service.........Coupled with a brown leather scabbard, and Luftwaffe knot AND LBA marked...................very desirable!
    Is the scabbard an early date BTW .

Hi John, That's great news Thanks mate. The scabbard appears undated Thanks for your help as always

Agree with John's post all the way. Don't think there is any question about this item. Very nice!

Steve

?

Nice ks98! Most likely manufactured around WWI and still being used into WWII.

Jim

Luftwaffe,very nice.

A good example and nice to see.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nice early KS 98 in Luftwaffe frog and knot. timothy