Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Strange K 98 bayonet

Article about: A happy new year to everyone,can anyone please help me on this one,its seems that its a K 98bayonet but with mismatched numbers and numbers stamped on the grip and on the frog lug , can anyb

?

Default Strange K 98 bayonet

A happy new year to everyone,can anyone please help me on this one,its seems that its a K 98bayonet but with mismatched numbers and numbers stamped on the grip and on the frog lug , can anybody please tell me what it it and how much I should pay for it?
    All the best
    JoetStrange K 98 bayonetStrange K 98 bayonet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Strange K 98 bayonet
    P
    Many

waa
    ?

happy new year to you,bayonet is from yugoslavia.used after war military of yugoslavia and they take all germans bayonets and inspect them and make new numbers for guns taken of germans and late M48 .

?

Same opinion postwar refurbishment in Yugoslavia, here matching, mostly changed grips wood to bakelit, and reblued. Bayonet is Eickhorn 43, scabbard WKC 41 under letter codes. personally i believe the bayonets were for M98N rifles or refurbishments of Kar98k to M48 standarts, the new prodution rifles M48 has a new bayonets, short blade M48.b.r.Andy

?

Good morning Andy many thanks for the info you provided,do you have any idea how much I should pay for it?
    Best wishes
    Joe

?

Hello, i assume the prices for yugoslavian reworks are lower range, i bought one 3 years ago for 55€ here in middle Europe. i dont known how are the prices in mediteran.b.r.Andy

?

Hello again Andy thank you very much for yuor kind reply,I am in Belgrade right now and I found this bayonet in a shop here,he wants €90 for it,so I do not think its worth bying,as its not in my line of collecting and I only wanted it to resell,thank you once again and all the best for the new year
    Joe