Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

What is this big beast, for training, advertising/display, a fantasy 4th Reich item?

Article about: Greetings Gents, Well, the beast of all 98K Bayos arrived today. When the UPS man handed me the package and I felt its weight, (8 pounds) I was thinking to myself what the hell is this? Sure

Default “By the Power of Greyskull!!!”

Greetings Gents,

Well, the beast of all 98K Bayos arrived today. When the UPS man handed me the package and I felt its weight, (8 pounds) I was thinking to myself what the hell is this? Surely, the big bayonet I purchased was made out of an aluminum alloy or something lightweight. Nope, all metal parts are tool steel. This bayonet is large, that part was obvious, but its weight (heavier than a loaded M4 Carbine) was definitely not. I thought I’d add a picture of the “W” marking on the press stud as further pictures won’t add anything new to the ones previously posted. It does seem more of a display piece of some sort now that it is in hand.

OA Length is 30 5/16” (many apologies to my overseas friends, my metric ruler was not long enough for the job) and the blade’s Length is 19 5/8”.

Later,

Lance

Double click on image to enlarge.

What is this big beast, for training, advertising/display, a fantasy 4th Reich item?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this big beast, for training, advertising/display, a fantasy 4th Reich item?
    P
    Many

?

How about a pic of it in your hand to give us an idea on how big it really is????
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Greetings Phil,

Here ya go! Hopefully, this provides some sense of scale.

Regards,

Lance

?

What a great item. This would look great displayed with a large K98 collection.

That thing is ridiculous. I love it.

Quote by militariaone View Post
    Greetings Phil,

Here ya go! Hopefully, this provides some sense of scale.

Regards,

Lance

Its more like a short sword.
    Best Regards Matt

On the look out for original ww2 M26 Adrian helmet liner.

Belonged to der 'Uber Soldat'!!!!
    Where is Sgt B.J. Blaskowitz when you need him?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

That is a totaly cool bayo

If i would encouter it i wouldnt waist a sec, buy it instantly!
    Great find there.

Ger

Used by the Nephilim
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

If you do a wall display, you had better be sure to hit a stud, make that two! The centerpiece to any bayonet display.

Jim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast