Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

yet again another win! pretty mint k98 bayonet!

Article about: So I recently came across a pretty m42 helmet and now I ventured out into a different land of searching after I had asked the gentleman in which I bought the helmet from. Soooo I happen to c

?

Default yet again another win! pretty mint k98 bayonet!

So I recently came across a pretty m42 helmet and now I ventured out into a different land of searching after I had asked the gentleman in which I bought the helmet from. Soooo I happen to come across this! Pretty epic find! numbers do not match the guard though but that's okay with me as to how well the bayonet is! However I really wish I had gone to this guy sooner cause that day he told me he had sold a SS helmet for literally a steal of a price so I nearly cried. Oh well more hunting and enjoy the photos!yet again another win! pretty mint k98 bayonet!yet again another win! pretty mint k98 bayonet!yet again another win! pretty mint k98 bayonet!yet again another win! pretty mint k98 bayonet!yet again another win! pretty mint k98 bayonet!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture yet again another win! pretty mint k98 bayonet!   yet again another win! pretty mint k98 bayonet!  

yet again another win! pretty mint k98 bayonet!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement yet again another win! pretty mint k98 bayonet!
    P
    Many

Nice Bayonet and rifle.
    John

?

Thanks John!

MAP
    ?

great display!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thank you map! I made that box from scatch! And out of my old bed frame! Lol. Put some thought into it as I knew I wanted to display a bayonet at some point with the box and a few other goodies! The rifle is from a couple worker of mine that his grandfather served in the heer there are a few medals I'm trying to get him to give to me so I can keep all of his stuff together.

Yes I agree great display ...no worries on the bayo not matching in numbers.

The Bayo had seen more action and traveled more so on land so anything could of happened along the way as another scabbard may have been found and added to it.

I wish you the best in acquiring the medals also .
    Thanks for sharing.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

TWS
    ?

Nice display and display case. Even nicer since you made it yourself.

Beautiful display! The German K98 is my favorite bolt action rifle. Last month I put a nice JP Sauer & Sohn K98 on layaway. After seeing the photo of your awesome display, I think I might try to make a display for my rifle too. Really appreciate you sharing this with us.

Congratulations on the bayonet find! Although the scabbard is miss matched, IMO it is still a VERY desirable clean example.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Luftwaffe 1941 View Post
    Beautiful display! .....After seeing the photo of your awesome display, I think I might try to make a display for my rifle too...
    Maybe Wick still has some of the bed frame available and can sell you one
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thank you all for the awesome replies! This is why I enjoy this community cause we share ideas and help each other out. Glad to have inspired some here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast