Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AFTER THE BATTLE No.162 - MY ARTICLE ON HOLLEISCHEN

Article about: I enjoy all your threads on here mate so i'll be buying that!..

?

Default AFTER THE BATTLE No.162 - MY ARTICLE ON HOLLEISCHEN

Just received my author's copy of the forthcoming After The Battle magazine - issue no.162, featuring my article on KZ-Aussenlager Holleischen, former sub-camp of KZ-Flossenbürg. The issue also includes The Battle for Buna, the recent recovery of the Dornier bomber and an interesting "from the editor" feature, looking back at 40 years of the magazine. For those unfamiliar with the publication, it is an internationally available work distributed through the website - see link below, and through the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Italy and the headquarters in The Netherlands.

Regards,

Carl

After the Battle - Home
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AFTER THE BATTLE No.162 - MY ARTICLE ON HOLLEISCHEN  

?

Well done Carl and thank you for sharing! I look forward on getting a copy soon.

Well done. Must be awesome to see your own words in print in such a well known magazine

Congrats Carl!!! I will certainly be buying a copy

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Great stuff Carl, if your threads here are anything to go by I'm sure it'll be a fascinating read mate.

Thumbs up

Excellent news ! I have been an ATB addict since the very first issue and I'll be watching out for this one with more than usual interest.................

blimey had my copy over a week ago,enjoyed the article.

Bad new, Carl, I saw the first issue !

Great work Carl , I know you have been researching this piece for a long while , many hard hours of work that I am looking forward to reading. I will make sure that I order a copy for myself! Leon.

?

Thank you all for your kind and encouraging words gents, I appreciate it and hope that the article will interest you.

Regards,

Carl

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast