Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

AL-Jungfern-Breschan

Article about: The building looks to be in good maintenance, but the Grounds sure could use some clean up..

The building looks to be in good maintenance, but the Grounds sure could use some clean up..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    The building looks to be in good maintenance, but the Grounds sure could use some clean up..
    Indeed they do William. The site encompassed over 17 acres (7 hectares) during the time when it was governed by the Heydrichs. Patently, the contemporary owner does not have the same resources to maintain the grounds. The house is also featured in the thread linked below, which addresses the status and future of the site.

The Heydrich house

[QUOTE=Woolgar;827028]They just look like an ordinary couple ! Strange to think of the evil lurking in his head! I wonder if Frau Heydrich new

Hi Carl , once again , thanks for the thread ,most interesting. I do not know if this is correct as I have not read the book myself but my dad has read a book on Heydrichs life and he said to me that his wife was so anti-semetic and her principles over time were a huge influence on him. If that's the case I very much doubt she "knew nothing" and was more likely to "support" her husband in whatever capacity she could!! As I said I have not read the book myself so I may be incorrect in this statement! Leon.

?

Interesting Leon, thank you.

Lina Heydrich was investigated by the ZdL (Zentrale Stelle der Landesjustizverwaltungen / Central Office for State Justice Adiministrations), Ludwigsburg - now known as the BA-L, on suspicion of murder. The victim was a Theresienstadt ghetto prisoner who was working at the Heydrich estate - during the period before the sub-camp was officially established at the site.

That's an impressive looking building and another great thread and info from Carl!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2