The site of the Heydrich family home, located just outside Prague in Panenské Břeaný, was later to become an official subcamp of KL-Flossenbürg. The "Lower Castle", is well known as the former residence of SS-Obergruppenführer Reinhard Heydrich, his wife Lina, and their children, but few know of the later chapter connecting the locale to the KL system. From February 1944 til May 1945, the site was the location of AL-Jungfern-Breschan (Aussenlager J-B), an official subcamp of KL-Flossenbürg. The forced labourers, 15 in number, were German, Dutch, Polish and Czech Zeugen Jehovas (Jehovah's Witnesses). Earlier, thirty Jews from the Theresienstadt ghetto had been forced labourers at the site. Work involved forestry and agricultural duties. The prisoners lived and worked under SS guard. The Bibelforscher Häftlinge (Bible student prisoners), also forced labour workers, were originally incarcerated at KL-Sachsenhausen. The prisoners were all freed by members of the Red Army, on 8th May 1945.