Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Archive Document Help Request

Article about: Can anyone tell me what this document relates to / or what the marked areas mean? I notice some are ticked. Any help very gratefully appreciated

Default Archive Document Help Request

Can anyone tell me what this document relates to / or what the marked areas mean? I notice some are ticked. Any help very gratefully appreciated
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Archive Document Help Request  

?

It is a post war document recording various types of paperwork that at some stage, were archived - mostly originating from some of the major concentration camps. Note that it contains entries written in English. The various types of paperwork that this item refers to include transport lists, liberated prisoner records, personal belongings records etc.

Carl

p.s. Thread will now be copied to the Konzentrationslagers forum

Many thanks for responding! Ok...… sounds like they were searching for someone ?

?

Quote by postmanhell View Post
    Many thanks for responding! Ok...… sounds like they were searching for someone ?
    No, it isn't a search record as such. This document is more of a record of other archived documents, such as original prisoner records from a KL (Konzentrationslager) etc.

Carl

Ok. Please bear with me here..... but does it suggest the person had been through the KL system?

?

The document does not appear to relate to an individual. It is a post war record / index of other documents, perhaps held by an archive.

Carl