Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Concentration Camp Study Trip - Autumn 2017 - Mauthausen-Gusen

Article about: CONCENTRATION CAMP STUDY TRIP - AUTUMN 2017 Pleased to announce our latest study trip, this time addressing the Mauthausen-Gusen camp system in Austria. The tour is confirmed as a go, we alr

?

Default Concentration Camp Study Trip - Autumn 2017 - Mauthausen-Gusen

CONCENTRATION CAMP STUDY TRIP - AUTUMN 2017

Pleased to announce our latest study trip, this time addressing the Mauthausen-Gusen camp system in Austria.

The tour is confirmed as a go, we already have enough guests confirmed and the dates are as follows:

TUESDAY 21ST NOVEMBER - "Travel Day"

Guests wanting to arrive on the day of our study trip departure may do so - we are likely arranging collection at the airport in Prague (our usual starting point) with confirmed tour members, so even early evening arrivals are welcome. The drive down to Austria will commence once everybody is present.

Overnight stay in Austria.

WEDNESDAY 22ND NOVEMBER - "Study Day"

Full day spent addressing the Mauthausen-Gusen camp system. Further details to follow once arrival times are confirmed.

Late return to Prague.

If anybody is seriously interested, please do not hesitate to contact me. There are very limited spaces for this one as places have already been reserved by both previous tour guests and first timers alike. We look forward to seeing those who come along in November.

Any questions, feel free to ask. Threads linked below address previous study trips:

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/konzen...2017-a-655915/

Concentration Camp Study Trip - Autumn 2016 - Auschwitz

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/konzen...2016-a-625890/

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/konzen...1/#post1426649

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/konzen...2015-a-430246/

Carl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Concentration Camp Study Trip - Autumn 2017 - Mauthausen-Gusen   Concentration Camp Study Trip - Autumn 2017 - Mauthausen-Gusen  

Have a great time of study gent's, having been on one of Carl's study tours myself I know you will come back having been fantastically well looked after and guided! Leon.

?

Flights and hotel booked by those already confirmed. Really is not much time left, so if anybody is seriously thinking about joining us on this trip, let me know asap.

Thanks,

Carl

Go for it any "fence sitters" that may be out there, you will not be disappointed! Leon.

Just a quick post to say thank you to Carl & Martina for yet another outstanding study trip. As with the previous trips the level of knowledge is a whole level above what you would get from any official tour guide and is a defining part of these trips, that and you get to see areas that you would not see with an official guide. Having had an interest in Mauthausen for a while it was eerie seeing the quarry and standing in front of the 'Parachutists' quarry face.

Also thank you to Rick & Chris for the company, beers and the hangover-free expedition around Prague on the final day! : )

- - ------- - -

Just a quick post to say thank you to Carl & Martina for yet another outstanding study trip. As with the previous trips the level of knowledge is a whole level above what you would get from any official tour guide and is a defining part of these trips, that and you get to see areas that you would not see with an official guide. Having had an interest in Mauthausen for a while it was eerie seeing the quarry and standing in front of the 'Parachutists' quarry face.

Also thank you to Rick & Chris for the company, beers and the hangover-free expedition around Prague on the final day! : )

Great to hear that a fantastic tour was enjoyed by all, well done Carl and Martina on another superb study expedition. Leon.

?

Thanks again for the kind words. Was great to see returning faces and also meet new. Look forward to our next trip, details of which will be announced shortly.

Carl

?

I agree with Kevin so thanks again Carl & Martina!

The hangover-free expedition did somewhat made the Prague day trip "different"

My thanks also go out to Kevin and Chris for the good company.

When time allows I will post a few photo's here.

Quote by hucks216 View Post

?

Pleasure having you along again and we already look forward to next spring.

Carl

?

Addressing the Mauthausen-Gusen camps commemorative events held this year, as part of the acts of remembrance, I add a link to the newly created thread below for further details:

Never A Number - Forever Human

Today marks the 74th anniversary of the liberation of the Mauthausen-Gusen camps