Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Early Camps - 1933 - Rare Glimpse

Article about: These staged photographs were published in the book "1933 - DAS JAHR DES DEUTSCHEN" (Streicher). They feature scenes such as potato peeling, roll call and guard detail etc at Dacha

?

It certainly will Matt, we are also looking forward to it.

Wish you a safe trip over and see you soon!

Carl
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

Quote by mattty01 View Post
    Ok mate thankyou! I should be allowed to come to that but as a safety measure I will work on the mrs at once.....

Looking forward to next weeks trip to Germany, it will be very nice to meet up again.

Work on her Matt! I will be going and I promise not to be a miserable ill pain in the a^* this time!! I will even bring my Sachsenhausen KL guards Soldbuch with me for you to look at. Have a great tour next week chaps, and I look forward to you telling me all about it down the pub on the 28th Matt! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Thanks Leon. I think though, rather than turning up with a cold we all may be going home with one this time! lol

I will be back with some pictures, maybe if I ask Carl nicely he will do the captions again so I dont faff them.

?

Certainly Matt, be glad to.

Carl
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123