MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Faces of SS Guards who worked at Auschwitz

Article about: Found this article and thought it would be proper to put the faces to the evil done. Faces of Nazi guards who killed a million Jews go online | Daily Mail Online Semper Fi Phil

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I do apologize if this has been posted previously. It was on the news website yesterday and I thought it of interest,
    I did take note to the headgear being worn, But thought this section was more appropriate for the subject matter vs Don't tell me they wouldn't have worn it..........

Semper Fi
    Phil
    This is certainly the place to show the face of evil, regardless of the headwear. The various caps and hats will (and should) keep many with an interest in both the material and the history busy with research and collecting alike but above all else, remember who they were and what they did. And the option to duplicate / copy the thread to a headwear section of the forum also exists, may be a good idea...

I understand that Todd, I was making an ironic comment. I think irony is lost sometimes on Americans, (no offense intended!) but it's very common in British humour.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2