Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Forbidden Love

Article about: Recently posted Daily Mail article addressing a love affair between a Slovakian Jewish prisoner and an SS guard at Auschwitz: "Here he did something great. There were moments where I fo

?

Default Forbidden Love

Recently posted Daily Mail article addressing a love affair between a Slovakian Jewish prisoner and an SS guard at Auschwitz:

"Here he did something great. There were moments where I forgot that I was a Jew and that he was not a Jew and, honestly, in the end I loved him."
    Helena Citronová on her SS guard lover Franz Wunsch

Jewish Auschwitz prisoner Helena Citronova's love for SS guard Franz Wunsch | Daily Mail Online
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wíyópeya oki hi sni"

Very interesting link!..
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

a sad/nice story.

Interesting article and story, Good to see a little glimmer of light in the darkness, although I would add that this "heart warming" event is exceptional in the extreme. Unfortunately for the overwhelming majority of inmates, the SS ensured that any love of fellow man/woman/family was severely stamped down on. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway