Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler's first death camp

Article about: How Nazis murdered psychiatric patients and their nurses to test out gas chambers | Daily Mail Online

A well researched article, thanks for bringing it to our attention JMM. Leon.

Sorry, read it the other day, couldn't get myself to comment, I think I just had to walk away from the computer...

CBH
    ?

Some very interesting photos that I haven't seen before , thanks for posting

Thankyou for posting the Link JMM, I never knew the place still existed.

Is there any threads on the forum by anybody that have visited the concentration camp at Poznan as I would like to read more.

Is this the place that was covered on the bbc documenrtary 'Auschwitz the Nazi's and the final solution' ?

JMM
    ?

Quote by mattty01 View Post
    Thankyou for posting the Link JMM, I never knew the place still existed.

Is there any threads on the forum by anybody that have visited the concentration camp at Poznan as I would like to read more.

Is this the place that was covered on the bbc documenrtary 'Auschwitz the Nazi's and the final solution' ?
    CARL88 is the expert on KL

?

Matt, the camp at Posen (Poznan, PL) has not been addressed on the forum as yet - there is plenty to see at the site though, judging by reviews available online. I know some members of the forum have visited Breendonk (near Willebroek, Belgium), it is quite similar in character to that site and also has similarities to the Kleine Festung (Small Fortress) we visited earlier this year at Theresienstadt (Terezín, CZ)

Carl

eeewwww Im creeped out ..and feel the hair on the back of my neck standing up
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thankyou Carl.

Seems a place with a very dark history, Where it all began so to speak.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    eeewwww Im creeped out ..and feel the hair on the back of my neck standing up
    FRICKING A Larry, I've been to Sachsenhausen, went into the white tiled Mortary and touched the slab....yikes..... Apparently more people died there under Russian rule than the Nazis. ( only what the guide informed us)