Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Jewish Arm Band: Opinions needed

Article about: Hey folks, I picked this up several years ago but never had it checked out. I am not familiar with these at all. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Default Jewish Arm Band: Opinions needed

Hey folks, I picked this up several years ago but never had it checked out. I am not familiar with these at all. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Jewish Arm Band: Opinions needed   Jewish Arm Band: Opinions needed  

Jewish Arm Band: Opinions needed   Jewish Arm Band: Opinions needed  

Fake fantasy piece,JMO ,these types of armbands have been around since the 70s,used to see these on Epier .

Hi, Carl is the man to get the absolute low down on these, but from my own experience this is not one that i would give a chance. Just look at the material, it really looks to have been artificially aged. I only own one Jude Stern with provenance myself, but the example you have here is bad to me. I will forward this to the Konsentratationslager forum for you to be sure, Leon.

?

Moved to the Konzentrationslagers forum. Agree with comments made above.

Thats good to know. Thanks for the replies. I had been curious for some time.