Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Jewish Arm Band: Opinions needed

Article about: Hey folks, I picked this up several years ago but never had it checked out. I am not familiar with these at all. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Default Jewish Arm Band: Opinions needed

Hey folks, I picked this up several years ago but never had it checked out. I am not familiar with these at all. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Jewish Arm Band: Opinions needed   Jewish Arm Band: Opinions needed  

Jewish Arm Band: Opinions needed   Jewish Arm Band: Opinions needed  

Fake fantasy piece,JMO ,these types of armbands have been around since the 70s,used to see these on Epier .

Hi, Carl is the man to get the absolute low down on these, but from my own experience this is not one that i would give a chance. Just look at the material, it really looks to have been artificially aged. I only own one Jude Stern with provenance myself, but the example you have here is bad to me. I will forward this to the Konsentratationslager forum for you to be sure, Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

?

Moved to the Konzentrationslagers forum. Agree with comments made above.
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

Thats good to know. Thanks for the replies. I had been curious for some time.