AL-Grafenreuth, sub-camp of KZ-Floßenbürg was located in a small village south of Floß. Towards the end of June 1943, the camp was established and became a satellite of the main camp at Floßenbürg. Initially, predominantly German, Polish, French and Russian prisoners were held - later, additional inmates arrived from the Czech lands, Yugoslavia and Italy. The highest recorded quota of inmates was registered in early August 1944, when 150 prisoners were present at the camp. From the end of 1944 until the camp was eventually evacuated, approximately 80 inmates were held at Grafenreuth. The prisoners initially worked on the construction and establishmemt of the camp, railway siding and transportation of materials. Later, clothing manufacturing workshops were located within the Bekleidungslager - site for SS clothing production. The staff, comprised of guards from the main camp, were headed by Kommandoführer Kübler, who drove the inmates hard. Later, he was replaced by Kommandoführer Voigt who improved the food rations for the prisoners - which had been reduced earlier by Kommandoführer Kübler. The only official recorded death was a prisoner who was shot whilst attempting to escape. During the 20th/21st April 1945, the camp was evacuated with the prisoners joining a forced march from Floßenbürg, from where prisoners had been driven out a few days earlier. They were eventually liberated by US forces at Cham near the Czech border. Today, no reminder is present at the former site.