Article about: Thank you for your kind words Michael. Regards, Carl

?

Default Re: KZ Groß-Rosen, Stone Hell

Thank you for your kind words Michael.

Regards,

Carl

?

Default Re: KZ Groß-Rosen, Stone Hell

Again, great thread. I too, have been fascinated by the KZ enigma . Perhaps it was my great grandfather who liberated Dachau as a paratrooper in the 506th pir,101st ABN,E co. 'Band of brothers' unit that inspired me. I stumbled upon his story in a book about ww2 soldiers, by accident. His account can be found here at WRF or at military.com under 'soldiers stories, Bill Oatman'. I've been collecting mostly photos of KZ life and death for a while now. I've posted some on the forum but some have been too disturbing for most and thus, cannot be shown. This history must be kept alive so it won't happen again. The survivors are still alive and among us , yet ignorant people STILL insist the holocaust never happened. Truly amazing..what will happen after all witnesses are gone? what will the ignorant say then, after there are no witnesses left? This evidence tiger88 ,myself and others have is among the only evidence to prove it ever happened.
    Last edited by Dean; 07-19-2013 at 08:45 PM.

?

Today, the 13th February 2014, marks the 69th anniversary of the liberation of KZ-Groß-Rosen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KZ Groß-Rosen, Stone Hell   KZ Groß-Rosen, Stone Hell  

Well done. Very interesting material.

?

Since someone had mentioned KZ Mauthhausen, here is a picture of Himmler, Karl Wolff and Franz Ziereis in Mauthhausen. 1941

KZ Groß-Rosen, Stone Hell

Thanks to Carl who never fails to make an outstanding thread.

KZ Groß-Rosen, Stone HellKZ Groß-Rosen, Stone Helland don't forget Gauleiter Eigruber, Patrick, the man in black, whose gruesome role was to profit from slave labor and murder in this loathsome place.

?

Thanks FB, I didn't know of Eigruber. Only of Wolff and Ziereis. And Himmler,. Of course. And they were the only ones mentioned in the picture description as well.

KZ Groß-Rosen, Stone Hell
    Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Thanks FB, I didn't know of Eigruber. Only of Wolff and Ziereis. And Himmler,. Of course. And they were the only ones mentioned in the picture description as well.
    Himmler was the ultimate criminal capitalist, whereby Eigruber was apparently a partner in crime as the Gauleiter of Upper Austria, and an honorary SS leader.

Himmler's creative genius as an entrepreneur was the DEST, the SS owned enterprise to use building material won by slave labor for the rebuilding of major German cities, to include Linz.

In writing the above, please don't think me an anarchist, but Himmler's skill to use state terror as a profit making undertaking is a well known fact, made more repugnant by the stone quarry.

Thanks to Carl 88 for all his very fine work on this site. He has helped to make it a great success.

?

Thank you kindly gents.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast