Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

KZ Pictures.

Article about: For the little story, i bough few books in a flea market to a man. Theses books were about WW2 and he said to me : " My father was in RAD in Lorraine, and he passed away, and he receive

?

Default KZ Pictures.

For the little story, i bough few books in a flea market to a man. Theses books were about WW2 and he said to me : " My father was in RAD in Lorraine, and he passed away, and he receive a photo album when he was in Germany.".
    He said to me there is pictures from KZ.
    First reaction from me was suspicion.
    We met again later and i can see this album.
    It looks ok for me.
    Well, some pictures are well knowned from Dachau, but back of the pic were ok at black light and marks are good bright Agfa lupex double stripes.
    Before watch just caution is advice.
    Please no politic or religion.

But your opinion can help me to know how and why this album comes in Lorraine.
    But it' s important for me to share this document with some people who know well the period.

KZ Pictures.KZ Pictures.KZ Pictures.KZ Pictures.KZ Pictures.KZ Pictures.KZ Pictures.KZ Pictures.KZ Pictures.KZ Pictures.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KZ Pictures.  

Without comment but perhaps these should be in the KL section
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Absolutely ..Now moved to KZ forum
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

a reminder why we went to war.

Hi, I can only comment on the one image in your album(ringed) as I happen to have a period copy myself! I know the image was taken by the US forces and handed out to troops to show exactly what horrors the Reich committed. They were all produced by the German photographic studio's Agfa Bovira/Lupex ,I would take a guess that all the other horrific images probably come from the US photo shoot and a soldier collected them and put them into an album. I think You have a very important record of the KL systems murderous regime. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KZ Pictures.  
    Last edited by FALLSCHIRMJAGER; 09-14-2015 at 08:29 AM.

?

Thanks your comments,
    well, all pictures got H.W. (+ number ) in the left back. Except 3 of them, i mark them with a red cross. Theses ones are more contrasted and doesn' t spoke to me.
    I will do a focus for you FALLSHIRMJAGER, so you can compare with your copy.

After search it seems the UNRRA stamp we can see on the side of the car is a section of Army who works for the rebuild of the Germany.

Here's my one on Agfa Lupex paper. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KZ Pictures.   KZ Pictures.  

?

This is my photo we can see the same note :

KZ Pictures.
    KZ Pictures.

Do you think theses two pictures comes frome the original negative ?

?

I am happy these are saved. .many familiys would have destroyed them. however we must remember...yet still, there are those that say it did not happen..... how can that be.

Disturbing, but they need to be remembered. They were not the reason we went to War, but it justifies it as much as anything else..and maybe more.

Just My Thoughts

Dean O
    Canada

Quote by remss View Post
    This is my photo we can see the same note :

KZ Pictures.
    KZ Pictures.

Do you think theses two pictures comes frome the original negative ?
    I think they do, but Carl will know more than me about these. He will see this thread and reply sooner or later, but I think he is on his honeymoon right now, so you may have to wait a bit!! Leon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast