Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

The Man Who Saw Too Much - BBC iPlayer

Article about: The Man Who Saw Too Much featured on BBC last night and is available on the BBC iPlayer. The documentary covers Boris Pahor who is believed to be the oldest surviving Concentration Camp surv

Default The Man Who Saw Too Much - BBC iPlayer

The Man Who Saw Too Much featured on BBC last night and is available on the BBC iPlayer. The documentary covers Boris Pahor who is believed to be the oldest surviving Concentration Camp survivor and covers his time in Natzweiler. It is well worth a watch.

BBC iPlayer - The Man Who Saw Too Much

?

Boris Pahor, featured in the documentary kindly linked above, is the author of Necropolis, (ISBN 9781564786111) first published in 1967 although it took nearly three decades for an English publication, which was titled Pilgrim Among The Shadows. In addition to his imprisonment at KL-Natzweiler-Struthof, he was also held at Dachau, Bergen-Belsen and also spent periods of incarceration inside the Mittelbau-Dora camp system.

?

Here I went and joined the BBC site to view this and it has this little message on the top AFTER I joined.

BBC iPlayer only works in the UK. Sorry, it’s due to rights issues.

I was wondering why I couldn't get it to play for me!!!LOL!

Thank you for posting that anyway. I did get to read his story.

Semper Fi
    Phil