Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My Apologies

Article about: Hello Gentlemen as someof you have read within this forum..and within this thread.. http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/konzen...htless-577828/ I have overstepped my Boundaries as Moderator and lo

Default My Apologies

Hello Gentlemen as some of you have read within this forum..and within this thread.. A Well Meant Gesture Or Thoughtless?...

I have overstepped my Boundaries as Moderator and lost control of my emotions in replies on that thread. Although I am not sorry for any of my opinion..I do apologize for the tone, combativeness which I should of kept in check during the thread. Lifes paths have become recently difficult..and the last place I want to lash out at against my brothers and sisters is the WRF........where this place..is my mental "Mancave " ..and therapy from the world around us.

This is not within my character..as most of you have known me for a few years here. Long story short..I let down my guard in my position as Moderator,, which that title means just as such...To Moderate !...not get involved in Piss`ing Matches. I thank Big Ned for his redirect and "slap" on the back of my head

Once again My apologies ..and Thankyou for your patience during this time. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Larry I am not sure of the matter that you speak of but you are well thought of and truly respected here, not only for your knowledge but most of all for being the gentleman that you are. But for me and knowing you it's for being the man of God that you are. You are in my prayers
    Your bother in Christ, marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Keep up the good work Larry.. No-one is perfect... And don't beat yourself up..TC Gwar
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

"The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything.” -Theodore Roosevelt

regards, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    "The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything.” -Theodore Roosevelt

regards, Dan
    One of my favorite quotes and from one of my idols (sorry no pop star/sport star idols for me!)

Larry: A true man admits when he makes mistakes and takes the appropriate action. I did not follow that thread but whatever was said, you have done only what real men do.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Words to live by,....no harm, no foul.

My Apologies

My Apologies
    Regards,
    John

?

Larry,
    Even though you are a "moderator"(Hear the cherubs singing). You are a member in good standing and should have the right to express your personnel feeling on matters being discussed. The matter did escalate, But was kept in the boundaries this site enforces. Kudos also should go to Ned for his insight into where it was going and its containment.
    I know how tough it can be for a Philly Boy to admit his indiscretions. But you are a fine man for doing so. I look forward to the day of being able to shake your hand

Semper Fi
    Philly Phil In AZ

Larry, remember, there was only ever one perfect man, and they hung Him on a cross. We all slip up occasionally, and in my case too often! Don’t beat yourself up. You've given selflessly of your time and knowledge to benefit so many of the members here, and proven to all of us your true character as a good man. No harm, no foul. Onward and upward my friend.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Morning Larry, I only read the thread you refer to in it's infancy, so I am unaware of where it has headed off to, but all I will say is that you are a much respected friend and fellow collector. We all make mistakes except for the big man mentioned by Marty & Tony above, so I am sure we can all move on in peace and harmony. Take it easy friend, and I hope & pray that any worries in your home/work life ease soon. Leon.

Larry

I had stopped following the thread before I noticed anything was done that was out of order.

In this modern age of internet communication it is far too easy to lose focus and allow oneself to get irate without meaning to. Well done for speaking out and admitting that any fault was yours.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast