Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Day In Auschwitz.

Article about: A couple of days away from the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, I just thought I would pass on a recommendation about a documentary I just watched on the Discovery channel ca

Default One Day In Auschwitz.

A couple of days away from the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, I just thought I would pass on a recommendation about a documentary I just watched on the Discovery channel called , One Day In Auschwitz as told through the eye's of Kitty Hart Moxon, a very brave Jewish lady and survivor of not only Auschwitz but several other camps too. She takes two girls who are the same age as she was (17) when deported to Auschwitz Birkenau, on a guided tour of the camp and re-tells her experiences from 1943 until the end of the war. If it is available on "catch up" or the like I would thoroughly recommend it. Leon.

?

Always nice to get a heads up.

Just watching it now Leon, i recorded it!....

Very interesting programme and Kitty Hart Moxon is a real character, it's odd to say a documentary about the holocaust was enjoyable but it was!...

?

My daughter watched it today while I was at work and told me about it. I will have to see when its on again.
    Thanks again for the heads up!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

saw it, inte`r`esting,,, thanks

Thank you Leon, will look it up.
    Steve

interesting but sad.

Kitty Hart did another documentary about Auschwitz a good few years ago, where she went back to the camp with a couple of holocaust deniers to prove to them what went on. But even after seeing the evidence they still didn't believe it. Very sad.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Kitty Hart did another documentary about Auschwitz a good few years ago, where she went back to the camp with a couple of holocaust deniers to prove to them what went on. But even after seeing the evidence they still didn't believe it. Very sad.
    Some people are really unbelievable, how on earth can anyone deny it ever happened. Leon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast