Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Our New KL Currency Website - CONCENTRATION CAMP MONEY

Article about: Member Porta (Rick from the Netherlands) and I have just completed the first of our KZ project related websites - more will follow later. The site went "live" last night so we just

?

Default Our New KL Currency Website - CONCENTRATION CAMP MONEY

Member Porta (Rick from the Netherlands) and I have just completed the first of our KZ project related websites - more will follow later. The site went "live" last night so we just wanted to share it with you all. Patently an area lacking in correct information, our wish is to document one of the interesting areas from within the KZ system, that of the currency.

Regards,

Carl and Rick

Welcome to concentrationcampmoney.com | concentrationcampmoney.com

Good work Carl
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

I like your site friend. I will visit it often.
    Make sure your anti virus software is up to date. Neonazis will try to screw it up. They are low life cruds.

Hi Carl and Rick , I have just read your site and wanted to congratulate you both. A very sympathetically presented and informative site , well photographed and very professional in it's presentation. Fantastic work fella's and I look forward to making a continued use of this great resource. Leon.

?

Thank you for your kind words gents, it is appreciated.

?

Just a note to those with an interest in the content of the site. We have recently updated it and are now able to display more examples of currency.