Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Return to Auschwitz

Article about: by porta We can only keep reminding others and keeping history alive in the hope people will not forget. VERY well said. But it is good that 4thskorpion raised the issue, however disturbing

Excellent report, as always. A chilling place.

Martin
    "You will never know the whole truth" ~ Erich von dem Bach-Zelewski

?

Thank you Martin, glad you found the thread of interest.

As I mentioned above, some of the links are well worth consideration - especially to anyone thinking of visiting the site(s).

Regards,

Carl
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

?

A great trip that was so informative. I hope to go one of these days. Your photo's only make me want to do this in the very near future. Thanks also for the new facts .

Docf

?

A very interesting thread indeed Carl, well shot photo's as well!

As usual an informative thread, however some people (even in Oświęcim, Poland!) will never learn.

Below, the interior of the former Krupps factory built by inmates of Auschwitz I.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2648.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	141.6 KB 
ID:	598543

Along with the graffiti (see below) sprayed on one of the factory walls ...."JEWS AUSGANG" (or "JEWS OUT").....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2676.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	142.1 KB 
ID:	598542

....the arrow points in the direction of Birkenau a few Kms distance from the old Krupps factory.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

It is very sad indeed 4thskorpion but I am afraid some will never learn. We can only keep reminding others and keeping history alive in the hope people will not forget.

Thanks once again for this excellent thread Carl. If ever I get there I want you as my tour guide, I think you'd make an outstanding guide. You are full of knowledge and, equally important in a location such as this, compassion.

?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Thanks once again for this excellent thread Carl. If ever I get there I want you as my tour guide, I think you'd make an outstanding guide. You are full of knowledge and, equally important in a location such as this, compassion.
    Thank you Dave, those are indeed kind words. I have assisted visitors in this manner and would gladly do so again for you.
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

Cheers mate.

?

Brings back memories of my own visit to the two camp sites. One can not help but be moved every time one sees pics from there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast