Become our sponsor and display your banner here

SON OF SAUL (Movie).

Article about: Morning gents, I just thought I would give you the "heads up" about the film SON OF SAUL that is soon to be released at the cinemas. It is a harrowing account of one mans time at A

Default SON OF SAUL (Movie).

Morning gents, I just thought I would give you the "heads up" about the film SON OF SAUL that is soon to be released at the cinemas. It is a harrowing account of one mans time at Auschwitz and has received reviews that are profound and respectfully positive given the subject matter. A short trailer is available on youtube. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

?

Thanks Leon.

I briefly addressed the film recently in the thread linked below:

Holocaust related movies

Personally, I find The Grey Zone to be a much stronger work addressing this particular area...i.e. an insight into the world of the Sonderkommando, however, Son of Saul takes a more individual approach and is very much still well worth watching.

Carl
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wíyópeya oki hi sni"

Quote by CARL View Post
    Thanks Leon.

I briefly addressed the film recently in the thread linked below:

Holocaust related movies

Personally, I find The Grey Zone to be a much stronger work addressing this particular area...i.e. an insight into the world of the Sonderkommando, however, Son of Saul takes a more individual approach and is very much still well worth watching.

Carl
    Thanks Carl, I must have missed your post, sorry to "duplicate" threads, please feel free to either move or delete this one.
    All the best, Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

?

We'll leave this one up for the time being at least Leon. Likely will direct a few potentially interested people toward the movie.

Thanks for your post.

Carl
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wíyópeya oki hi sni"

Son of Saul sounds pretty interesting, i found the Grey zone to be very dark but enjoyable in a strange way!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...