Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS soap

Article about: I bought this SS soap three years ago in a antique fair for 50 dolars, the seller din't know what was that. Today, I was searching aabout this soap and I found in a site that it was made of

Default SS soap

I bought this SS soap three years ago in a antique fair for 50 dolars, the seller din't know what was that. Today, I was searching aabout this soap and I found in a site that it was made of Jews killed in concentreations camps!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how much is the right price, if it is original and if it is really made of humans? I know that it was made by "seifenfabrik kadlec & söhne" in Prag.
    regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS soap   SS soap  

SS soap  

?

Default re: SS soap

All i can say is that if it is real then its something that i certainly would not want to keep, nor would i advertise the fact that i had it, if you believe it to be real i would urge you to dispose of it or possibly take it to a Rabbi in order that he can perform the Jewish rites and see that it is dealt with respectfully

That bars of soap were made from the rendered fat of human beings is absolutely true !
    It's a grim and macabre reminder of the brutal nature of the Nazi system in those days.

I do not know how one could tell if this soap bar is of that type, or where you might
    take it to be positive, but if it is found to actually be made from humans,
    it should really be given to a Rabbi for proper burial............
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    That bars of soap were made from the rendered fat of human beings is absolutely true !
    It's a grim and macabre reminder of the brutal nature of the Nazi system in those days.

I do not know how one could tell if this soap bar is of that type, or where you might
    take it to be positive, but if it is found to actually be made from humans,
    it should really be given to a Rabbi for proper burial............
    That's ridiculous and there has never to be knowledge ever been proof of that. Just like that Lamp shade crap made of human skin. Not.

Quote by K.Lindblom View Post
    That's ridiculous and there has never to be knowledge ever been proof of that. Just like that Lamp shade crap made of human skin. Not.
    It has been documented............
    Regards,

Steve.

If it is i would not have this in my house...

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    It has been documented............
    Really? Where and by who?. Amazing what people come up with. Source it then we can look at that source.

Best,

Kris

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    I think the worst is the skin lamp shades. alot of socks were made with hair aswell. I agree a Rabbi would be the proper thing to do. Not something I would like in my collection.
    There were no skin lampshades, where do you guys get your info. The wife of the commandant at I believe Buchenwald had lamp shades of goat skin and the propaganda started.

Kris

?

iFirstly i would suggest you see the lampshade at Belsen you can still see the hair folicles and the pores, would you suggest that the gold teeth were not removed or the hair shaved for use in bedding or wigs.

ridiculous, a bunch of ghouls one with a bar of soap looking to see if his soap bar is made from a Jew?. Give me a beak.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast