Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Star of David insignia

Article about: I want to sell my Dutch Jew star but I don't know what to ask for it. Hopefully someone could help me with that. Kind Regards, Michael

Default Star of David insignia

I want to sell my Dutch Jew star but I don't know what to ask for it. Hopefully someone could help me with that.

Kind Regards,

Michael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Star of David insignia   Star of David insignia  

Default re: Star of David insignia

$9.99, this is, IMO, a copy. This is based on the information in the book, counterfeiting the holocaust. I also don't have a good feeling about your uniform and would need to see close up pictures of your Jude star of David before any analyzation.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 06-21-2013 at 06:37 PM.

Please look at other orginal dutch stars. It's certainly not a faker. Came from a guys uncle who did not wear it at all in the war because he was agains it and he got into the ressistance. I didn't payed much and the seller didn't know the value.

I have, and the shape of your star doesn't match them along with other aspects. This can't be contributed to this one being a different variant because there was only one variant of the jood star. Buy the item sir, not the story.

Ofcourse I won't . Thanks for your opinion.

I'm sorry, it's not just my opinion, it's Alec S. Tulkoff, which I value quite a lot.

Well this is funny. I was trying to find you a Original jood star and while doing so in google image I found one which looks just like yours. Even funnier, it's from that known dealer (jewishmemory.info) of holocaust artifacts who has never sold an original in his life. Note the bottom left triangle and how it is larger than the rest.

https://www.google.com/search?q=auth...uroO0saMw0M%3A

And I asked for your opinion so it's ok!

Buy accoording to your book all the sides should be have the same length?
    I have a German star with diffrent lengths. And on the internet are many with diffrent lengths?

Yes, and on the Internet many different fakes.

This is a extremely rare and valuable star. Of course there will be many fakes. I'd bet out of every 5,000, even 10,000 you see, only one of them will be real.

Ps your other star is probably one of those many fakes, sorry. Factor made stars should have the same measurements.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 06-21-2013 at 11:32 AM.

You have my opinion sir. I believe it to be not just an opinion but fact. Good luck with your sell.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast