Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine dagger Paul Weyersberg pommel for Reference

Article about: I would like to know the make of this pommel please. I know what make of dagger it is fit to but I would like some more opinions on it. Sorry if the picture is distorted a bit, I took a pict

?

Default Kriegsmarine dagger Paul Weyersberg pommel for Reference

I would like to know the make of this pommel please. I know what make of dagger it is fit to but I would like some more opinions on it. Sorry if the picture is distorted a bit, I took a picture of the picture on a screen with my phone. Thanks.

Best Tomaz.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine dagger Paul Weyersberg pommel for Reference
    P
    Many

?

Hi Tomaz,
    It looks like Paul Weyersberg pommel.

Sorge

I know there is a thread here that shows a,few different pommels of varied producers.
    Somewhere
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks Sorge, yes the pommel is fit to a Weyersberg but I have seen a few with slightly different breast feathering so just wanted to double check, the swastika also has shorter legs and is turned slightly more to the right than the one pictured in the thread Larry refers too, Navy Pommels (picture proof).

Tomaz.
    Last edited by Tomaz; 10-22-2016 at 11:54 AM.

?

Quote by Sorge View Post
    Hi Tomaz,
    It looks like Paul Weyersberg pommel.

Sorge
    Hello guys.
    I agree with Sorge.
    Best,
    Oleg.

?

Yes that's a typical Weyersberg pommel.

Danny

?

Thanks for the replies, it appears there is a lot of variation most likely due to hand work on the pommels of these smaller producers.

Tomaz.

?

One more for you guys to check out for me on my research on Weyersberg pommels. The swastika is thin with elongated legs which look like they have had work done to them but looking at the head it still looks like a Weyersberg, would I be correct in saying this is a Weyersberg pommel ? Thanks for looking.
    I have some picture requests, if anyone can help please post them on this thread.

M19 and M21 (separate pics). Picture of whole dagger in scabbard if possible and from top left to bottom right corner. If not any will do.
    Clemen & Jung M38. Close ups of pommel, crossguard and scabbard. If not any will do. Thanks Tomaz.
    Last edited by Larry C; 10-26-2016 at 03:28 PM.

Hi Tomaz...I flipped the Pic and edited out the sentence you said you had image trouble.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Yes, Tomaz, you are right. Weyersberg used two eagles.
    Best,
    Oleg.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine dagger Paul Weyersberg pommel for Reference  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast