MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger with portepee

Article about: Picked this up a bit before I had the experience I should have for such a purchase, as none of my resources really help me identify fakes or issues. It seem in order to all you experts, or d

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger with portepee

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger with portepee

Picked this up a bit before I had the experience I should have for such a purchase, as none of my resources really help me identify fakes or issues.

It seem in order to all you experts, or did I mess up?

Also, does anyone have any recommended resources for identifying fakes? German stuff is a nightmare for me as a newer collector with all the ubiquitous reproductions. Maybe I'm better suited for something a bit more obscure and less faked. Hah.

Also, hello. First real post and whatnot.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger with portepee
    P
    Many

?

That's a nice one. The blade looks minty! Congratulations

Regards
    Danny

?

Hello Laffey.
    I agree with Danny. That’s a nice dagger.
    On my website you can see an original daggers by all makers and also a copies.
    Home - kriegsmarinedolch
    Best,
    Oleg.