Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee

Article about: Hello my friends, Today this dagger was offered to me. Unfortunately, the pictures are not the best, but I did not get any others. Can you tell me if this dagger is alright? And if 700 € are

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee

Hello my friends,

Today this dagger was offered to me. Unfortunately, the pictures are not the best, but I did not get any others.

Can you tell me if this dagger is alright? And if 700 € are ok for it?

The eagle is a bit loose in the middle, but you do not want to keep turning it.

Sorry for my bad english...

Thank you in advance.

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee
    P
    Many

?

Hi Steinar,

This one looks fine to me and from pictures I cannot see any red flags. I would give the scabbard a good inspection and look for the normal door dings these sometimes took. We don’t assess value here but the asking price seems fair.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Thank you very much Rossi, that makes me very happy to read.

This one sure is ornate. No expert but sure looks like a beauty. Was this any army officer's dagger?

?

Hi Steinar.
    I agree with Rossi. I see nothing wrong on the dagger.
    Best,
    Oleg.

Thanks a lot guys!

A lovely kriegsmarine Eickhorn dagger in fine condition! And a fair imo asking price.

Thank you Ullergard

Quote by Steinar View Post
    Thank you Ullergard
    You are welcome!
    Do post pictures on the forum if you decide to buy it.

?

Well i see nothing to be ashamed for Very nice KM!
    700 euro with portepee aint too bad

Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast