Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Eickhorn Kriegsmarine dagger

Article about: by Stinschen Hi Mo I can`t take this one with me today as I will need import papers for it, I only have those needed for the SS dagger. Believe me, I am nervous about what might happen to my

Default Re: Eickhorn Kriegsmarine dagger

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Hi Mo

I can`t take this one with me today as I will need import papers for it, I only have those needed for the SS dagger. Believe me, I am nervous about what might happen to my suitcases. The helmet is going in my carry-on as well as the WB and Stalingrad dug bits.
    I hate to throw a wrench in your plan but I would be very careful about having anything in my carry-on as well. Especially with the metal pin of the wound badge. I don't know, perhaps Danes aren't subjected to the kind of scrutinization that I am used to when I am at the airport. haha

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I hate to throw a wrench in your plan but I would be very careful about having anything in my carry-on as well. Especially with the metal pin of the wound badge. I don't know, perhaps Danes aren't subjected to the kind of scrutinization that I am used to when I am at the airport. haha
    We called American Airlines yesterday and they said ok for me to take the helmet with me on the plane. But I will have to transfer to Scandinavian Airlines at Chicago Airport, so this can be an interesting experience. I have been scrutinizing their website trying to understand their rules, and as long as you don`t carry bombs, dangerous liquids, spiky pointy things and so on, everything should be fine. I hope. And, Danish customs are the worst, believe me, nothing compares to that. Oh such horror

I have carried helmets on planes in the US many times and had my brother carry a helmet on a flight from London to Washington DC earlier this year, and had no problems. I don't see how a Wound badge would be a problem, as the pin is nothing more than you would see on a large broach, but it may be safer just to put that one in your checked bag. Good luck. Jim G.

So there is still hope

Thanks!

?

Hi Christina, thats a nice KM dagger you picked up

now safe journey back to Denmark with your goodies

Thanks Mac!

?

If they tell you you cant take it in hand luggage, shove it on your head and tell them its your normal wear hat, and that your a hells angel !!!!!!! lol

LOL @ Dave!!

I like the Dagger, but I prefere the lady instead

Very nice dagger !
    Posted one just like it some time ago, there is some info on how you tie the knot too...should you decide to buy one, some day...
    Kom godt hjem :-)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast