Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger

Article about: by Stinschen Hi Mo I can`t take this one with me today as I will need import papers for it, I only have those needed for the SS dagger. Believe me, I am nervous about what might happen to my

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Hi Mo

I can`t take this one with me today as I will need import papers for it, I only have those needed for the SS dagger. Believe me, I am nervous about what might happen to my suitcases. The helmet is going in my carry-on as well as the WB and Stalingrad dug bits.
    I hate to throw a wrench in your plan but I would be very careful about having anything in my carry-on as well. Especially with the metal pin of the wound badge. I don't know, perhaps Danes aren't subjected to the kind of scrutinization that I am used to when I am at the airport. haha

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger
    P
    Many

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I hate to throw a wrench in your plan but I would be very careful about having anything in my carry-on as well. Especially with the metal pin of the wound badge. I don't know, perhaps Danes aren't subjected to the kind of scrutinization that I am used to when I am at the airport. haha
    We called American Airlines yesterday and they said ok for me to take the helmet with me on the plane. But I will have to transfer to Scandinavian Airlines at Chicago Airport, so this can be an interesting experience. I have been scrutinizing their website trying to understand their rules, and as long as you don`t carry bombs, dangerous liquids, spiky pointy things and so on, everything should be fine. I hope. And, Danish customs are the worst, believe me, nothing compares to that. Oh such horror
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I have carried helmets on planes in the US many times and had my brother carry a helmet on a flight from London to Washington DC earlier this year, and had no problems. I don't see how a Wound badge would be a problem, as the pin is nothing more than you would see on a large broach, but it may be safer just to put that one in your checked bag. Good luck. Jim G.

So there is still hope

Thanks!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Hi Christina, thats a nice KM dagger you picked up

now safe journey back to Denmark with your goodies

Thanks Mac!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

If they tell you you cant take it in hand luggage, shove it on your head and tell them its your normal wear hat, and that your a hells angel !!!!!!! lol

LOL @ Dave!!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I like the Dagger, but I prefere the lady instead

Very nice dagger !
    Posted one just like it some time ago, there is some info on how you tie the knot too...should you decide to buy one, some day...
    Kom godt hjem :-)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast