Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Kriegsmarrine 2nd model Klaas U-Boat etched dagger and WKC Eickhorn daggers collection

Article about: Hello gents, As promised, I want to show you some of my new purchases and a few daggers remaining in my collection for many years. Danny here they go Start with Alcoso. Enjoy Sorge

?

Default Kriegsmarrine 2nd model Klaas U-Boat etched dagger and WKC Eickhorn daggers collection

Hello gents,
    As promised, I want to show you some of my new purchases and a few daggers remaining in my collection for many years.
    Danny here they go
    Start with Alcoso.

Enjoy
    Sorge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarrine 2nd model Klaas U-Boat etched dagger and WKC Eickhorn daggers collection   Kriegsmarrine 2nd model Klaas U-Boat etched dagger and WKC Eickhorn daggers collection  

Kriegsmarrine 2nd model Klaas U-Boat etched dagger and WKC Eickhorn daggers collection   Kriegsmarrine 2nd model Klaas U-Boat etched dagger and WKC Eickhorn daggers collection  

Kriegsmarrine 2nd model Klaas U-Boat etched dagger and WKC Eickhorn daggers collection   Kriegsmarrine 2nd model Klaas U-Boat etched dagger and WKC Eickhorn daggers collection  

Kriegsmarrine 2nd model Klaas U-Boat etched dagger and WKC Eickhorn daggers collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarrine 2nd model Klaas U-Boat etched dagger and WKC Eickhorn daggers collection
    P
    Many

?

A nicely personalized Puma.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarrine 2nd model Klaas U-Boat etched dagger and WKC Eickhorn daggers collection   Kriegsmarrine 2nd model Klaas U-Boat etched dagger and WKC Eickhorn daggers collection  

?

Klaas.

A U-Boat etched Klaas?? Very nice!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Really nice.
    All I have is a U Boat etched blade picked up at a vets estate auction years ago. It wasn't finished out.
    No spring catch and the tang was never threaded.

Bravo Sorge ..thankyou for sharing with the community here. Everyone of these Navals, all special in their own right

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks for showing these beauties Sorge! You have a wonderful collection and the daggers you just showed are all beautiful. The Klaas navy is extremely rare. The condition of your Alcoso is superb. I love the hammered scabbard by this maker. The hammered scabbard rings are typical for this maker. I like the Puma as well. Not an easy maker to find!

Danny

Nice collection
    I don't think I have ever seen Klaas navy, very nice

Absolute eye candy, it's been a while since I have seen such beauties like these.
    Congratulations on your new purchase.

really very nice daggers.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast