Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee

Article about: Hi all...this time the request of opinons is not for me but for a friend of mine that was offered to buy a Holler marked Kreigsmarine dagger with a very dark patina...the etch shows the ship

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee

Hi all...this time the request of opinons is not for me but for a friend of mine that was offered to buy a Holler marked Kreigsmarine dagger with a very dark patina...the etch shows the ship pattern,the maker mark is not very clear but pics quality is not so high..i've already advised him to ask for better pics from the seller expecially of the etch...can you help him all the same ? many thanks
    Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee
    P
    Many

?

From the pictures its a good WWII Kriegsmarine dagger with what looks like a original gilt tied portepee - looks as though it has never been polished as it has the age patina -Great.
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

many thanks Horst...i was a little bit doubtful because the etch is in great shape while the maker mark is not so clear and defined...still waiting for better pics

more pics
    Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee

Not seeing anything bad on this one. A nice Holler with the Ship etch. Looks to be all in original configuration as far as the portapee and throat disk. Not much of the gilt is left, but this is not unusual.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAny thanks Wagriff my friend will be happy to know...

?

I agree with Wagriff. It's a textbook Höller.

Regards
    Danny

My friend is very glad with you

Hello, it's looks fine to me, I'd be happy to have one like this in my Collection.....

?

Luca please use the reference daggers that are already posted.
    Danny's collection (DR73) has almost all standard textbook examples of all common and rare makers posted
    This Höller also, he even explained the characteristic, like gripwire, scabbard bands etc....use whats already there m8!!!!

Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast