Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with orange grip without release button

Article about: hi, i was wondering if any body has any information on this dagger i know its made by f.w. holler and its Naval, and its genuine as it has Solingen on it instead of Berlin.

david1983
    ?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with orange grip without release button

hi, i was wondering if any body has any information on this dagger i know its made by f.w. holler and its Naval, and its genuine as it has "Solingen" on it instead of Berlin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with orange grip without release button   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with orange grip without release button  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with orange grip without release button   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with orange grip without release button  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with orange grip without release button   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with orange grip without release button  

2. # ADS

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with orange grip without release button

Hi David, welcome to the forum!

Does the blade have any etchings, fouled anchor and ship design, or is it a plain one?

Cheers, Ade.

david1983
    ?

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with orange grip without release button

hi it has i design on the blade with a ship sitting on top , then an anchor above that and more design leading to the tip of the blade ,

Hi David, the dagger has been heavily cleaned by the looks of it? Hence it was hard to see the etching on the blade. The release catch button is also missing. (That is why there is a empty hole on the back of the crossguard) You might be able to replace this if you wish?

Nothing more I can add really. I would advise against any further possible cleaning.

Cheers, Ade.