Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Imperial Kreigsmarine unmarked etched dagger with ivory grip and deluxe scabbard in mint condition

Article about: Hi guys, I wanted to show you the latest addition to my collection of navy daggers. It's a very nice imperial dagger with Ivory grip and a perfectly etched blade. The scabbard is a true work

?

Default Imperial Kreigsmarine unmarked etched dagger with ivory grip and deluxe scabbard in mint condition

Hi guys,
    I wanted to show you the latest addition to my collection of navy daggers. It's a very nice imperial dagger with Ivory grip and a perfectly etched blade. The scabbard is a true work of art. Enjoy the pictures.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Kreigsmarine unmarked etched dagger with ivory grip and deluxe scabbard in mint condition   Imperial Kreigsmarine unmarked etched dagger with ivory grip and deluxe scabbard in mint condition  

Imperial Kreigsmarine unmarked etched dagger with ivory grip and deluxe scabbard in mint condition   Imperial Kreigsmarine unmarked etched dagger with ivory grip and deluxe scabbard in mint condition  

Imperial Kreigsmarine unmarked etched dagger with ivory grip and deluxe scabbard in mint condition   Imperial Kreigsmarine unmarked etched dagger with ivory grip and deluxe scabbard in mint condition  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial Kreigsmarine unmarked etched dagger with ivory grip and deluxe scabbard in mint condition
    P
    Many

Danny: A really nice addition you've got there. I like it! I hope to pick one of these up someday.

Luke

Quote by rogge16 View Post
    Danny: A really nice addition you've got there. I like it! I hope to pick one of these up someday.

Luke
    Get in line! I want one too! (lol!!)
    Very nice dagger.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

A very nice addition Danny!
    I had the opportunity to handle one of these a few years ago when someone contacted me to possibly do some restoration. The person also had an Imperial Naval sword with ivory handle and folding guard. Both were really works of art!
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Get in line! I want one too! (lol!!)
    Very nice dagger.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Ha!

Wow that one is a screamer, I never saw a hand hammered scabbared combined with the lightning bolt style, talk about best of both worlds!!!!!

?

Topdollar Naval
    I love the handwork that got into it, not only the scabbard but little details like this pebbled inside of the crown.
    Its well taken care of, it has a pristine blade!
    You are totally right about this dagger, its a beauty!

Ger

?

It doesn't get any better than that Danny , and the ivory looks in great condition . Gotta love this model
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Yes, that's a nice piece Danny,I some kind of missing it.

Regards
    Stingray

Top grade in Aesthetics ,,,no other dagger can be compared in craftmanship than the Kriegsmarine dagger. To each their own each and every dagger type..but these stand in a class all their own!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast