Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial Reichsmarine WKC shortened dagger with hangers and portepee

Article about: This is is a period shortened Imperial navy dager with belt and hangers. It not the most decorative Imperial navy dagger considering vast variety of fancy designs that were typical of that e

Default Imperial Reichsmarine WKC shortened dagger with hangers and portepee

This is is a period shortened Imperial navy dager with belt and hangers. It not the most decorative Imperial navy dagger considering vast variety of fancy designs that were typical of that era. It still has a maidenhair damacus blade and an ivory grip which was pretty much standard, too.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Reichsmarine WKC shortened dagger with hangers and portepee   Imperial Reichsmarine WKC shortened dagger with hangers and portepee  

Imperial Reichsmarine WKC shortened dagger with hangers and portepee  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial Reichsmarine WKC shortened dagger with hangers and portepee
    P
    Many

Default re: Imperial Reichsmarine WKC shortened dagger with hangers and portepee

another one of your quality collection pieces cogwheel thank you for showing
    cheers ronnie

Stunning dagger, I've always wanted to add one of these to my collection but there's always been so much stuff. Picking & choosing is so,hard.

One gorgeous dagger.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

I just love the craftmanship of these Imperial daggers, they have great details when you look colosely at the pommel and the crossguards, and this Ivory grip is gorgeous!

Thx for showing,
    Ger