Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn Late production dagger with hangers

Article about: Hi guys this looks ok to me but just a double check as been offered it with some other items, and never had hangers for these ,am i right in thinking they are good late war types, cheers dav

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn Late production dagger with hangers

Hi guys this looks ok to me but just a double check as been offered it with some other items, and never had hangers for these ,am i right in thinking they are good late war types, cheers dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn Late production dagger with hangers   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn Late production dagger with hangers  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn Late production dagger with hangers  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn Late production dagger with hangers
    P
    Many

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn Late production dagger with hangers

Dave
    Looks ok to me, and your right about the hangers. It does look a nice dagger

?

Thanks John for the confirmation cheers Dave

?

just agreed a deal so should have these shortly
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn Late production dagger with hangers  

Nice! I have a couple KM daggers...but no hangers. The hangers alone are pretty expensive! Looks like you got a nice one there! Congrats!

Rob

Quote by lach470 View Post
    Nice! I have a couple KM daggers...but no hangers. The hangers alone are pretty expensive! Looks like you got a nice one there! Congrats!

Rob
    Are hangers being copied??
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Most certainly! I really think that any TR item that commands big money is being copied nowadays!! Caution is always a must in making a purchase. Know the seller (when you can) and always get lots of pics!

Cheers!

Rob

Early hangers have tombak (brass) fittings whereas later wartime issues were the usual gilt washed zink.

Cheers, Ade.