Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepe

Article about: This one dropped on my doorstep today. This one is in near mint condition. Look at the scabbard tip pattern, typical WKC. It has a porcelan grip and a lovely WKC eagle. Portepee is in lovely

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepe

This one dropped on my doorstep today.
    This one is in near mint condition.
    Look at the scabbard tip pattern, typical WKC.
    It has a porcelan grip and a lovely WKC eagle.
    Portepee is in lovely condition and very tight.
    Enjoy this textbook WKC dagger
    Regards,
    Ger
    Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeAttachment 751242Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepe
    P
    Many

?

Wowser Ger !!! , just beautiful you have excelled yourself and us yet again ! 100% gilt on that pommel , dead straight scabbard and a cracking "cats anus" portepee ....just magnificent my friend
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

A beautiful piece indeed. The gilding of the scabbard is spectacular and not very often seen in this condition. The detail on the lower part of the scabbard is great. Very nice to see the exact same pattern on my WKC navy. Even the smallest details are identical as can be seen in the pictures below. Well done mate

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepe  
    Attached Images Attached Images Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with porteepe 

man thats some KM dagger.WOW.

?

Ger,

Very Nice KM dagger by WKC

Congrats M8

Regards Mac 66.

?

Another top dollar Dagger Mr H.. I'm liking the portepee too it almost looks brand new... So well done & some top photos too.. Cheers Terry.

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words!
    Appreciated as usual!

Ger