Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger - Need help

Article about: Hi guys, here is my another attempt to purchase original KM dagger. I hope that this one is finally good but I would like to ask you for your opinion about this one. I do not want to make a

?

Default Kreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger - Need help

Hi guys,
    here is my another attempt to purchase original KM dagger. I hope that this one is finally good but I would like to ask you for your opinion about this one. I do not want to make a mistake.
    Any opinion is welcome.
    Mike

Kreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger - Need helpKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger - Need helpKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger - Need helpKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger - Need helpKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger - Need helpKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger - Need helpKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger - Need helpKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger - Need help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger - Need help
    P
    Many

Hi Mike.... I dont see any issues with this one. Wait for dr73..but looks good from Philadelphia. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Really beautiful piece, looking like (Thx Larry ;-) and hoping it's all good. Mike, there's a typo in original post title, missing the n in Eickhorn.

?

Quote by Larboard View Post
    missing the n in Eickhorn.
    Oh No the Grammar Gestapo is hot on your trail!!!!
    Semper Fi Mac
    Phil

You gotta admit Eickhorn sounds better than Eikhor, sounds kinda dirty...

Man, that is one amazing dagger!

I just realized I don't thing I have anything Kriegsmarine, uh oh... ;-)

Did just read an amazing history of the battle for the Atlantic last night, at the end the life of a U Boat was three months...

Eikhor was a M.A.S.H. unit on TV......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Hi guys,
    thank you for help and next time I will try to avoid mistakes in writing. But there was something to discuss next to the main topic .

Too funny to correct the thread title..and will leave this thread alone.

@ Steve ..... thats funny too
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

From the photos, I'm not seeing anything off with this KM. The gilding is particularly nice and intact and the grip shows no cracks. Looks good.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Hi Mike, no mistake here, nice, original dagger.

Sorge

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast