Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger

Article about: Dont know much about these,year produced?Dosent look like it was ever cleaned,not a mint dagger but looks unmessed with to me,has some hairline crack in grip but seems solid,opinions appreci

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger

Dont know much about these,year produced?Dosent look like it was ever cleaned,not a mint dagger but looks unmessed with to me,has some hairline crack in grip but seems solid,opinions appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger
    P
    Many

?

Hi Toecutter,
    the pictures are not the best, but on the first glance I see nothing wrong on the dagger. Is it a felt or a leather under the crossguard?
    Best,
    Oleg.

Thanks big,it has reddish color felt.Dagger fits nice in scabbard.Sharp tip,scabbard has a few shallow depressions,seems to be made of brass?

?

Yes, the scabbard is of brass.