Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction dagger

Article about: I recently bought a collection of items which included this dagger,no makers mark is it ok ?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction dagger

I recently bought a collection of items which included this dagger,no makers mark is it ok ?Kriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction dagger
    P
    Many

?

The swastika is too big for the wreath, I don't think thats a good sign.

A Raised design on the blade? Uhh....nope...

(I was too busy looking in surprise at the blade and just now noticed the Head of the pommel eagle...Wow...lol)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Hi cromwell,
    this is a fake dagger.
    Best,
    Oleg.

Wings of a Butterfly
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Ive never seen a blade like that before and the pomel sorry mate its a bad one,
    cheers Ronnie

Sorry Cromwell
    Bob

?

Hi guys,
    please don't forget also the scabbard. It is a fake in all details.
    Best,
    Oleg.

Hi Oleg..I would not go against your better judgement ..as these daggers are not a strength of mine and glad you and others are here to support this forum and the Kriegsmarine topic.

Im seeing the scabbard bands as being a separate piece application. The scabbard design is very convincing. Why would this be fake?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry,

my pleasure. Please take a look at the pictures I did make today. You will see a differences
    and a typical points of the fake.

Best,
    Oleg.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction dagger  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction dagger  
    Attached Images Attached Images Kriegsmarine 2nd model reproduction dagger