Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger

Article about: What do you guys think about this one,is it early or late,seems to have brass fittings.

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger

What do you guys think about this one,is it early or late,seems to have brass fittings.Have had it a while.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger  
    Last edited by Toecutter; 07-20-2018 at 02:45 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger
    P
    Many

The dagger in the photos provided appears to be good but the grip Im not sure and would wait to hear from Oleg or Danny.

Wait for more thoughts before purchasing anything sold in low light.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hello Toecutter,
    at the first glance seems the dagger to be an original. But a better pictures of the eagle and of the grip will be needed. The dagger is not an early one.
    Best,
    Oleg.

Thanks!Here are a couple more pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger  

?

Hello Toecutter,
    in my opinion is the dagger OK. You must turn the grip around the tang of the blade.
    Best,
    Oleg.

Thanks Oleg!Do you mean the grip is on backwards?It has some hair line cracks in it.

?

My pleasure.
    Yes, I do. I mean the grip is on backwards.
    Best,
    Oleg.

Quote by thebig View Post
    My pleasure.
    Yes, I do. I mean the grip is on backwards.
    Best,
    Oleg.
    It sounds confusing ..but when you man backwards does the grip need to be twisted from back to front or the whole grip taken off the tang and turned from bottom to top ?

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Gentlemen,
    I know, unfortunately is my English not the best. The grip must be turned around the tang.
    Best,
    Oleg.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger  
    Attached Images Attached Images Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger 

Hi Oleg ..your English grammar is correct even from an English speaking term.
    Anyone could of used those same words in verbal or text.

The grip can be backwards and upside down also. I myself have asked many times even locally in a supermarket or an outing when a sentence is phrased to where it does not add up I always ask for clarification.

You have a very good grasp of the English language ..it may be the way I have interpreted it also.

Best Regards Larry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast