Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC replica with etched blade

Article about: This was my first dagger, details are Third Reich - Kriegsmarine dagger maker WKC Full length in 42cm sheath 38cm out sheath. BLADE 25CM Any thoughts comments guys?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC replica with etched blade

This was my first dagger, details are

Third Reich - Kriegsmarine dagger maker WKC
    Full length in 42cm sheath 38cm out sheath. BLADE 25CM

Any thoughts comments guys?Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC replica with etched bladeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC replica with etched bladeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC replica with etched bladeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC replica with etched bladeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC replica with etched bladeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC replica with etched bladeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC replica with etched blade

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC replica with etched blade
    P
    Many

Bad fake.

Regards
    Vedran

thanks Vedran, how can you tell,

I really do not know where to start.
    I'll set some photos of original WKC KM dagger, from Thomas Wittmann shop.
    So you can compare both dagger.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC replica with etched blade   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC replica with etched blade  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC replica with etched blade   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC replica with etched blade  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC replica with etched blade   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC replica with etched blade  

Cheers Verdan, it's in the detail as always, it was given to me by a friend of my father, so no loss

Its the details that decides the fate.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

WKC Marines have a very easy to spot Pommel Eagle.
    The one you have is looking very sad, like he's almost crying
    It most be because he's surrounded by beautiful originals everywhere he looks!

Verdan gives short answers like: Bad fake, a bit grumpy and very to the point, but he means well

Cheers,
    Ger