Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked etched dagger - Need Authentication

Article about: Kriegsmarine dagger non-maker Original ? Sorry for the bad photos !

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked etched dagger - Need Authentication

Kriegsmarine dagger non-maker Original ? Sorry for the bad photos !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked etched dagger - Need Authentication   Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked etched dagger - Need Authentication  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked etched dagger - Need Authentication   Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked etched dagger - Need Authentication  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked etched dagger - Need Authentication   Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked etched dagger - Need Authentication  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked etched dagger - Need Authentication
    P
    Many

looks ok to me.

?

From these photos I can not say anything about the blade, I suspect that the scabbard is WKC production, crossguard looks Eickhorn and pommel is Alcoso. Parts dagger in best case.

Sorge

?

The blade looks fake to me, the centre ridge between the two fuller grooves looks too wide and that etch looks terrible.

Thank you !!