Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip hanger and portepee

Article about: I would like to show you one of my favourite navy daggers. It's not as 'fancy' as my Alcoso navy dagger but I really like this combination a lot, an orange grip and hammered scabbard. This i

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip hanger and portepee

I would like to show you one of my favourite navy daggers. It's not as 'fancy' as my Alcoso navy dagger but I really like this combination a lot, an orange grip and hammered scabbard. This is a textbook piece all te way. It has the typical WKC pommel and scabbard bands. The patina on the portepee is great. You can see it's been there forever. Hope you like it.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip hanger and portepee   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip hanger and portepee  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip hanger and portepee   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip hanger and portepee  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip hanger and portepee   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip hanger and portepee  

Last edited by Larry C; 05-25-2013 at 02:39 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip hanger and portepee
    P
    Many

Default Re: Orange grip navy dagger by WKC

Very very nice, Danny! The orange grip and hammered scabbard do make an awesome combination! My favorite. Thanks for showing. Beautiful WKC dagger!

Luke

?

Danny,

Thats a top quality WKC KM dagger complete with hangers & portapee

Sweet Piece, thanks for showing

Regards Mac 66.

Wow that is a very complete dagger set i love it and it is a wkc to boot very nice !!

Hi Danny thanks for sharing this beauty with us,,I especially like the even patina that also matches the portepee. Evenly worn!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

great dagger.

- - Updated - -

set

?

Thanks for your kind replies guys .

Danny

Those hand hammered scabbards are the cats meow, it looks so much better then the odd looking lightning bolt version, I am not sure why they even bothered making it......maybe someone can enlightning me haha.

Wow, real stunner! Nice pics ;-)

?

Thx Danny for showing this beauty
    Now show us the other 40 LOL

Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast