Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )

Article about: Hi guys, Annoyed from this ads?   I would like to ask you to help me identify if this Eickhorn navy dagger is original one or good fake. I do not have better pictures, but I hope it wil

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )

Hi guys,
    I would like to ask you to help me identify if this Eickhorn navy dagger is original one or good fake. I do not have better pictures, but I hope it will be possible to decide by these pictures.
    Thank you, Mike

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )
    P
    Many

like it,its ok.

i thought that Eickhorn maker mark should be with the ass pointing the tip of the blade...i have a lot to learn

?

The dagger is not good. The only part that is original is the WKC pommel. Easy to see that the blade is post war because Eickhorn has never used this trademark on period navy daggers. The trademark on an Eickhorn navy dagger was always stamped, not etched. The scabbard has the pressed out bands and typical post war eyelets. The grip is also post war. You can tell by looking at the gripwire.

Danny

Agreed-a postwar mish-mash.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Agreed-a postwar mish-mash.
    Hi all,
    thank you for help with this dagger. I will try to find so other piece and then I will ask you again for help.
    Mike

Not even a good fake, and your right Lucabrnroma the Eickhorn maker mark should be the other way around and stamped.