Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with hangers belt and portepee in Full Glory

Article about: Picked up a minty Naval Belt & Buckle to complete my Eickhorn Dagger Rig. Took some final pictures. I always enjoy shooting pics of these ornate, faceted and highly detailed dress dagger

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with hangers belt and portepee in Full Glory

Picked up a minty Naval Belt & Buckle to complete my Eickhorn Dagger Rig. Took some final pictures. I always enjoy shooting pics of these ornate, faceted and highly detailed dress daggers of the Third Reich. The Germans were certainly all about "stylin and profilin". Hope you enjoy her.

Rossi

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with hangers belt and portepee in Full Glory

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with hangers belt and portepee in Full Glory
    P
    Many

All the "Bells & Whistles" !! Beautiful "rig"
    D

?

Quote by real steel View Post
    All the "Bells & Whistles" !! Beautiful "rig"
    D
    Thanks Big D! Hope all is well in your corner of the world. Rossi

?

Wow, spectacular photo's. Full Glory indeed !

MAP
    ?

Fantastic Kirk. That is a sweet looking belt/buckle!

What's next? I think you need a KM visor
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Fantastic Kirk. That is a sweet looking belt/buckle!

What's next? I think you need a KM visor
    Thanks Michael,

I am close on moving some smaller to mid sized pieces from my collection and will have something new to post in the coming weeks if all works out.

Rossi

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Thanks Michael,

I am close on moving some smaller to mid sized pieces from my collection and will have something new to post in the coming weeks if all works out.

Rossi
    Such a teaser.

Can't wait to see!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

Beautiful set Rossi, you have impeccable taste.
    And great photos as always.

They don't get much nicer than that Kirk! Congrats!
    I see that most of the gilding is still present on the accessories and it looks like the dagger shows very little wear as well.
    Those dagger belt buckles are stunning on their own.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Beautiful set Rossi, you have impeccable taste.
    And great photos as always.
    Thanks much Chris!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast