Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor dagger

Article about: Hello, What is your opinion about this honor dagger : fake or original? If you need more pictures, tell me which view you want. Thanks for your answers. Best regards

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor dagger

Hello,
    What is your opinion about this honor dagger : fake or original?

Kriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor dagger

If you need more pictures, tell me which view you want.

Thanks for your answers.

Best regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model P.D. Lüneschloss reproduction honor dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Xavier ..welcome to the forum. WRF member "dr73' is our top Kriegsmarine dagger collector and expert..and would be the best guy to let take a look at your dagger.

From what I have already seen is that the grip may have been changed..and also ..who ever did the grip wire rewrap did a VERY POOR job of it.

The blade etch motif..I am not familiar with as there were 2 types..one with a sailing ship.and the other with a "fouled anchor" as what is similar with what is seen on your blade etch, with the exception of the Reichs Eagle incorporated in to the anchor art. Interesting..but not place place to give it a

The grip and grip wire are a concern. Wait for other opinions and thoughts. Danny "dr73" should be along shortly. Enjoy your stay here....check out some of the Naval dagger threads we have within this forum.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry, Thankd you very much for your answer, I Hope DR73 will give me his opinion very soon.

?

Hi Xavier, unfortunately there are not many positive things to say about this dagger. The pommel is a reproduction as well as the blade and scabbard. The grip looks suspicious too, to say the least. The part that is 100% original is the portepee.

Danny

Xavier..I moved your RAD dagger into the main forum..and gave you your own thread..as it does not belong in the Naval section here. Below is alink to where your RAD dagger now resides. Regards Larry

RAD Dagger with Dedication
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks for your help Larry !!!!

Hi Danny, The people who sold me this dagger is ok to change this one again an other one but he just asked me to tell him what are the details which proof that it's a copy. Could you please give me more information? Thanks for your help
    Xavier

?

Please send me a pm with your email. I don't want to help the fakers improve their fake daggers.

Danny

?

Hello Xavier.
    Danny is 100% right. The dagger is a complete copy.
    Best,
    Oleg.