Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mint or Salty 2nd Model Naval

Article about: hi all , this is my 2nd model KM dagger . Paul Weyersberg is quite a rare maker of these ! It`s not mint , in the collectable sense - far from it , but i love it for what it is The blade is

?

Default Mint or Salty 2nd Model Naval

hi all , this is my 2nd model KM dagger . Paul Weyersberg is quite a rare maker of these ! It`s not mint , in the collectable sense - far from it , but i love it for what it is The blade is quite unusual in that it was polished and not plated like most of them , and there is still traces of original crossgrain to be seen , although the double sided fouled anchor etch is faded ( but still visible ) The grip is toning to a lovely ivory colour , and the fittings are early solid brass. Most of the gilt has gone to time but you can still see traces of it in the crevisses of the crossguard . All the brass wear has taken on a lovely deep patina , and the details to the early pommel are sweet . All in all it`s a salty , knocked about old fella , but i love it !! What do you prefer guy`s mint or salty ? Get your daggers out lad`s and let`s ave a butcher`s
    cheers Al
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STA70742.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	239.5 KB 
ID:	35806   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STA70740.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	251.5 KB 
ID:	35807  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STA70739.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	224.1 KB 
ID:	35808   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STA70741.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	231.4 KB 
ID:	35809  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STA70738.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	222.8 KB 
ID:	35810   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STA70743.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	244.8 KB 
ID:	35811  

Last edited by Larry C; 09-24-2014 at 02:02 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Mint or Salty

Know what you mean phil , it`s like you can feel the vibe off them when they`ve been worn

Hi Al, I don't mind either state, I am happy with any original item.

That is a really nice dagger. It just says "real" in every photo.

Cheers, Ade.

very nice been there dagger ,i dont have anything mint that springs to mind , rgds Dave

?

thanks for the comment`s lad`s cheers Al

Nice looking dagger that Al wouldn't mind it myself , i like both salty and mint i just have a thing for all dagger's and yes lad's get your dagger's out so we can all have a look,
    cheer's for showing Al
    Ronnie

?

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    Nice looking dagger that Al wouldn't mind it myself , i like both salty and mint i just have a thing for all dagger's and yes lad's get your dagger's out so we can all have a look,
    cheer's for showing Al
    Ronnie
    cheers ronnie , thanks for the comments , i know what you mean with the daggers they`re addictive are`nt they , i`d like to see yours ,

al

Quote by ALLERBERGER View Post
    cheers ronnie , thanks for the comments , i know what you mean with the daggers they`re addictive are`nt they , i`d like to see yours ,

al
    I will post a pick on some of them Al but i am still pondering how to display them as i am building a display case in my office for all my TR stuff,
    cheer's Ronnie

Quote by ALLERBERGER View Post

al
    Here's a few for now m8 just to keep the bug at bay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SS100876.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	244.7 KB 
ID:	36723  

?

mmmm, i`m drooling ronnie , they`re super !! you have a few there i have yet to add to my collection . I need a 1st model luft , i really like the design of them , yours looks to have aluminium fittings , is it mm`d . i also want a police bayo with the stag grip , they look fantastic !! I`ll stop now before i get carried away thanks for my fix ronnie , i look forward to seeing your new display

cheers al

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast